Entered then re-entered short on bearish pin bars pointing in the direction of the trend. The first position was stopped out with a small loss, the second was closed with an even smaller gain. Since the pair doesn’t seem going anywhere for now, I wait for a signal outside of the current price range.
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 20th, 2010 at 11:13 am and tagged with GBPJPY and posted in journal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bulls Increased Bets While Bears Cowered on USD’s Rally
- Forex Winning Strategies
- FX Systems Lab
- Learn Forex Now
- TrendTrader Plus
- The Ultimate Divergence Trading Course
- Traders Turned More Bearish on Precious Metals as US Dollar Jumped
- Forex Forecast and Cryptocurrencies Forecast for June 25-29, 2018
- EUR/USD Weekly Outlook
- USD/JPY Weekly Outlook