Enterd long on AUD/USD at Bar#1 on a break above a bullish pin. The pair has recovered from a decent pullback beyond the EMA34. I may have entered a bit late since I missed the inside bar breakout below the EMA because I was away from the desk. The advance has topped just below Monday’s high at 0.8667 which should open the way for another move higher. I moved my stop to break even with target at 0.8470 for a 1:3 risk/reward.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 at 11:12 am and tagged with AUDUSD and posted in journal, trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Summary 3/19 – 3/23
- Weekly Economic and Financial Commentary: Inflation Showing Signs of Taking a Bite Out of Growth
- The Weekly Bottom Line: U.S. Economic Boom to Last Through 2019
- Week Ahead: Fed, BoE, G20 in Focus
- US Fed and BoE to Guide Markets
- EURUSD Falls Further after Upbeat US Data; Focus Turns Towards FOMC Meeting Next Week
- Week Ahead – All Eyes on FOMC Projections; Pound in Spotlight as UK Data, BoE Awaited
- Australia & New Zealand Weekly: Near Term Positives Set to Fade for Commodities
- Japan Releases Trade Figures as Yen Increasingly Challenges Multi-month High Versus Dollar
- GBPAUD Bulls Break 1.8000 and Enter Overbought Territory