I went long on the EURCHF yesterday as a pullback against the s/term uptrend has stalled at the EMA34 just above a horizontal support level. I closed the long on a small inside bar which indicated that the bulls have run out of power. My overall view on the pair was rather contrary expecting the return of the downtrend on the 1d timeframe thus I was willing to take a smaller profit .
EUR/CHF trade yesterday
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 21st, 2010 at 10:09 am and tagged with EURCHF, takeprofit and posted in journal, trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Summary 3/19 – 3/23
- Weekly Economic and Financial Commentary: Inflation Showing Signs of Taking a Bite Out of Growth
- The Weekly Bottom Line: U.S. Economic Boom to Last Through 2019
- Week Ahead: Fed, BoE, G20 in Focus
- US Fed and BoE to Guide Markets
- EURUSD Falls Further after Upbeat US Data; Focus Turns Towards FOMC Meeting Next Week
- Week Ahead – All Eyes on FOMC Projections; Pound in Spotlight as UK Data, BoE Awaited
- Australia & New Zealand Weekly: Near Term Positives Set to Fade for Commodities
- Japan Releases Trade Figures as Yen Increasingly Challenges Multi-month High Versus Dollar
- GBPAUD Bulls Break 1.8000 and Enter Overbought Territory