GBPNOK pullback on the 1d chart forming a bullish pinbar that rejects the prior swing low. A horizontal support is also coming across at 9.5327. The 4h chart shows a deep pullback to the 78.4% fibo level of the prior upleg, however also shows a nice bullish pin. Nice continuation setup for a bullish 1-2-3 reversal on the 4h timeframe.
GBP/NOK bullish setup
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 21st, 2010 at 1:35 pm and tagged with GBPNOK and posted in analysis. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bulls Increased Bets While Bears Cowered on USD’s Rally
- Forex Winning Strategies
- FX Systems Lab
- Learn Forex Now
- TrendTrader Plus
- The Ultimate Divergence Trading Course
- Traders Turned More Bearish on Precious Metals as US Dollar Jumped
- Forex Forecast and Cryptocurrencies Forecast for June 25-29, 2018
- EUR/USD Weekly Outlook
- USD/JPY Weekly Outlook