The GBPCHF has failed to break above 1.6700 as it extends the current pullback. I’ve entered long at bar 1 on a minor trendline breakout but the stop level was hit after the 4th failed attempt to break higher.
GBP/CHF: long stopped out
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 12th, 2010 at 11:27 am and tagged with EURGBP, stoploss and posted in journal, trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Gold Dips, Investors Eye Fed Announcement
- Pound Shrugs as CPI Dips
- AUD Still under Pressure
- RBNZ Meeting: Will the Song Remain the Same?
- March FOMC Meeting Will Be Epic, But Will Jerome Powell Revive The US Stock Market?
- Sunset Market Commentary
- German DAX 30 Struggles Below 12480; Death Cross Within 50 and 200 SMAs Created
- Japanese Yen Dips as US Dollar Posts Broad Gains
- GBP/USD Mid-Day Outlook
- USD/CHF Mid-Day Outlook