The EURCHF is trading in a range just below the 1.3500 level which is also near the 61.8% fibo retracement (1.3483). Since the downside is still preferred I will enter short on a breakout lower. A failed upside breakout prior to a firm move lower would make the short signal even better.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 at 7:43 am and tagged with EURCHF, range and posted in analysis. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bulls Increased Bets While Bears Cowered on USD’s Rally
- Forex Winning Strategies
- FX Systems Lab
- Learn Forex Now
- TrendTrader Plus
- The Ultimate Divergence Trading Course
- Traders Turned More Bearish on Precious Metals as US Dollar Jumped
- Forex Forecast and Cryptocurrencies Forecast for June 25-29, 2018
- EUR/USD Weekly Outlook
- USD/JPY Weekly Outlook