The EURUSD has failed to break above the 1.3737-67 resistance range after a 38.2% pullback. The reversal of the 1h trend also took out Monday morning’s bullish gap. I missed the trade as I was waiting for a pullback to sell into and that did not happen. The long bearish pin bar above the gap was a nice signal followed by a 150 pips move.
EUR/USD: resistance holds
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 at 9:10 am and tagged with EURUSD, fibonacci, pullback, trend and posted in trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- USD Better Bid Amid Trade Uncertainties
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- Crude Oil Further Advance
- Silver Spot Under Pressure
- Gold Spot Key Resistance At 1279.00
- EUR/GBP 0.8800 Expected
- AUD/USD Further Advance
- USD/CAD The Bias Remains Bullish
- USD/CHF The Upside Prevails
- USD/JPY Towards 110.25