USDCAD‘s upside breakout from a bullish flag has failed, perhaps we have a double top in play. I was stopped out on two attempts on the long side with minor losses. The market now negates the long setup, below 1.0120 it would confirm the downside.
USD/CAD: upside breakout fails
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 24th, 2010 at 4:51 pm and tagged with breakout, stoploss, USDCAD and posted in journal, trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bulls Increased Bets While Bears Cowered on USD’s Rally
- Forex Winning Strategies
- FX Systems Lab
- Learn Forex Now
- TrendTrader Plus
- The Ultimate Divergence Trading Course
- Traders Turned More Bearish on Precious Metals as US Dollar Jumped
- Forex Forecast and Cryptocurrencies Forecast for June 25-29, 2018
- EUR/USD Weekly Outlook
- USD/JPY Weekly Outlook