The EURUSD price action is still not bearish given the fact that it has failed to hit a lower low. Monday’s upmove erased the previous session’s sharp losses and now we have a good chance for a double top. Friday’s low at 1.3573 has to be taken out to complete the bearish pattern.
EUR/USD: 4h price action
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 11:12 am and tagged with doubletop, EURUSD, priceaction and posted in trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bulls Increased Bets While Bears Cowered on USD’s Rally
- Forex Winning Strategies
- FX Systems Lab
- Learn Forex Now
- TrendTrader Plus
- The Ultimate Divergence Trading Course
- Traders Turned More Bearish on Precious Metals as US Dollar Jumped
- Forex Forecast and Cryptocurrencies Forecast for June 25-29, 2018
- EUR/USD Weekly Outlook
- USD/JPY Weekly Outlook