I was playing the long side on the Euro and bought EURGBP at Bar1 as the pair recovered above the 0.8455 lows. In hindsight the entry was too early as the later pullback from the break of the micro trendline has offered a better entry signal nonetheless at the same price level. I took profit at my price target at Bar2.
EUR/GBP: yesterday’s trade
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 24th, 2011 at 10:47 am and tagged with EURGBP, takeprofit and posted in journal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Summary 3/19 – 3/23
- Weekly Economic and Financial Commentary: Inflation Showing Signs of Taking a Bite Out of Growth
- The Weekly Bottom Line: U.S. Economic Boom to Last Through 2019
- Week Ahead: Fed, BoE, G20 in Focus
- US Fed and BoE to Guide Markets
- EURUSD Falls Further after Upbeat US Data; Focus Turns Towards FOMC Meeting Next Week
- Week Ahead – All Eyes on FOMC Projections; Pound in Spotlight as UK Data, BoE Awaited
- Australia & New Zealand Weekly: Near Term Positives Set to Fade for Commodities
- Japan Releases Trade Figures as Yen Increasingly Challenges Multi-month High Versus Dollar
- GBPAUD Bulls Break 1.8000 and Enter Overbought Territory