I expect a bullish reversal on the EURCHF. The bearish trend was broken on the 1d timeframe with the breakout level being tested. The 4h chart still shows a downtrend with a possible reversal to the upside. Once the price breaks above the Keltner channel I will look for 15m pullbacks for long entries.
EUR/CHF: 4h bullish reversal
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 at 11:09 am and tagged with EURCHF, keltnerbands, pullback, reversal, trend and posted in analysis, trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “EUR/CHF: 4h bullish reversal”
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- USD Better Bid Amid Trade Uncertainties
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- Crude Oil Further Advance
- Silver Spot Under Pressure
- Gold Spot Key Resistance At 1279.00
- EUR/GBP 0.8800 Expected
- AUD/USD Further Advance
- USD/CAD The Bias Remains Bullish
- USD/CHF The Upside Prevails
- USD/JPY Towards 110.25