The EURUSD fakey setup was valid. But contrary to my expectation in broke out to the upside. In fact this is how it was supposed to be given the valid uptrend. I am still uncomfortable to enter long at this level. I continue waiting for a pullback.
EUR/USD: fake inside bar breakout
This entry was posted on Monday, March 7th, 2011 at 6:22 pm and tagged with EURUSD, fakey, pullback and posted in trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Summary 3/19 – 3/23
- Weekly Economic and Financial Commentary: Inflation Showing Signs of Taking a Bite Out of Growth
- The Weekly Bottom Line: U.S. Economic Boom to Last Through 2019
- Week Ahead: Fed, BoE, G20 in Focus
- US Fed and BoE to Guide Markets
- EURUSD Falls Further after Upbeat US Data; Focus Turns Towards FOMC Meeting Next Week
- Week Ahead – All Eyes on FOMC Projections; Pound in Spotlight as UK Data, BoE Awaited
- Australia & New Zealand Weekly: Near Term Positives Set to Fade for Commodities
- Japan Releases Trade Figures as Yen Increasingly Challenges Multi-month High Versus Dollar
- GBPAUD Bulls Break 1.8000 and Enter Overbought Territory