My second attempt to jump back on the EURUSD upmove was stopped out at the initial risk level. I was running a tight stop and sure enough fell victim to stop gunning. The entry was at Bar1 on a bullish candle after a pullback and I put the initial stop at 50% of the wide ranging bullish bar on the 1h chart. The stop was hit at Bar2.
EUR/USD: overnight long stopped at 1R
This entry was posted on Friday, March 25th, 2011 at 9:27 am and tagged with entry, EURUSD, stoploss and posted in journal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- USD/CAD Daily Outlook
- Dollar Mildly Higher after US-China Trade Talk Cancelled
- Market Morning Briefing: Aussie Has Come Off From Crucial Resistance Near 0.73
- EUR/USD Remains Supported Near 1.1700
- WTI oil breaks 71 as OPEC ignores Trump and sticks with its own plan
- GOLD – Risk Remains Lower With 1,187.00 Area Targeted
- China-US trade talk cancelled as Trump showed no sincerity and goodwill
- Numerous Crosscurrents In Play
- NAFTA talks to continue … informally, ahead of US imposed deadline
- Eco Data 9/24/18