Despite the recent price action which seems to be rangebound I entered long in EURUSD. The price is testing the short-term bullish trendline with a breakout pullback on the 15m chart. On the 4h chart the price is below the Keltner Channel therefore I will close this long if the level of the 1.4059 short term swing lows get violated.
EUR/USD: long entry
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 at 1:03 pm and tagged with entry, EURUSD, trend and posted in journal, trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Profit Taking Continues In Subdued Trade
- WTI Oil Outlook: Bulls Are Taking A Breather Under 100SMA
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- Trade Issues Remain In Focus, German Feb ZEW Survey Mixed
- CADJPY Advances Above SMAs With Soft Momentum
- XAU/USD Breaks Dominant Pattern
- USD/JPY Passes 61.80% Fibo
- EUR/USD Trades Sideways
- GBP/USD Will Surge To 1.2950
- German ZEW: No rapid recovery, no improvement in next six months