Despite the recent price action which seems to be rangebound I entered long in EURUSD. The price is testing the short-term bullish trendline with a breakout pullback on the 15m chart. On the 4h chart the price is below the Keltner Channel therefore I will close this long if the level of the 1.4059 short term swing lows get violated.
EUR/USD: long entry
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 30th, 2011 at 1:03 pm and tagged with entry, EURUSD, trend and posted in journal, trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How Did Stocks, Bonds and Dollar React to Trump’s Attack on Fed?
- Summary 7/23 – 7/27
- Weekly Economic and Financial Commentary: Slack Remains in the Economy, but Signs of Tightening
- The Weekly Bottom Line: Happy-Go-Lucky Fed Presses On With Rate Hikes
- Dollar Rally Ends With Trump Monetary Policy and Currency War Comments
- Gold Bulls Still Have Work to Do
- Week Ahead – US GDP Growth Expected To Surge In Q2, ECB Meets – Can It Bring Relief To Sliding Euro?
- Australia & New Zealand Weekly: Our RBA Forecast Remains on Track; FED No Lnger Likely to Pause in December
- EUR/AUD Poised to Breakout amidst Next Week’s AU CPI and ECB Meeting
- Japan PM Abe: Trade restrictions will not benefit anyone