Today we see more ranging price action in EURUSD while the price holds above the 61.8% fibo level of the prior upleg. I wait for a breakout from the 1.4378-1.4520 range. Perhaps a partial retracement will provide an early signal.
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 14th, 2011 at 4:11 pm and tagged with EURUSD and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “EUR/USD: rangebound”
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Euro recovers, Italian yeild reverses as EU Moscovici wants to reduce tensions with Italy
- Temporary Consolidation on AUDJPY Points Lower – Elliott Wave Analysis
- EURUSD Outlook: Bounces on Profit-Taking Seen as Positioning ahead of Fresh Weakness
- USDCAD Outlook: Loonie Falls on Weak Canadian Data, Strong Greenback and Oil Price Fall
- US Election Monitor #3: Standstill as US Criticises China Trade Policy
- Week Ahead- ECB Decision, US GDP and Davos In Desert
- Week Ahead – Central Banks and US Q3 GDP in Focus; BoC Poised to Raise Rates
- Weekly Focus: Pressure on Italy is Set to Intensify
- Canadian Inflation Closer to 2% in September after Summer Spike
- Canadian August Retail Sales Decline