Today we see more ranging price action in EURUSD while the price holds above the 61.8% fibo level of the prior upleg. I wait for a breakout from the 1.4378-1.4520 range. Perhaps a partial retracement will provide an early signal.
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 14th, 2011 at 4:11 pm and tagged with EURUSD and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “EUR/USD: rangebound”
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Profit Taking Continues In Subdued Trade
- WTI Oil Outlook: Bulls Are Taking A Breather Under 100SMA
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- Trade Issues Remain In Focus, German Feb ZEW Survey Mixed
- CADJPY Advances Above SMAs With Soft Momentum
- XAU/USD Breaks Dominant Pattern
- USD/JPY Passes 61.80% Fibo
- EUR/USD Trades Sideways
- GBP/USD Will Surge To 1.2950
- German ZEW: No rapid recovery, no improvement in next six months