We may see another attempt in EURCHF to the upside. Despite my expectation for a break higher the pair failed to extend its short-term gains and is rangebound in the 1.2800-1.2970 rectangle. Another bounce from the 1.2800 support is likely so I’m looking to enter long on a higher low on the 15m or 1h timeframe.
EUR/CHF: another attempt higher?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 at 8:21 am and tagged with entry, EURCHF and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How Did Stocks, Bonds and Dollar React to Trump’s Attack on Fed?
- Summary 7/23 – 7/27
- Weekly Economic and Financial Commentary: Slack Remains in the Economy, but Signs of Tightening
- The Weekly Bottom Line: Happy-Go-Lucky Fed Presses On With Rate Hikes
- Dollar Rally Ends With Trump Monetary Policy and Currency War Comments
- Gold Bulls Still Have Work to Do
- Week Ahead – US GDP Growth Expected To Surge In Q2, ECB Meets – Can It Bring Relief To Sliding Euro?
- Australia & New Zealand Weekly: Our RBA Forecast Remains on Track; FED No Lnger Likely to Pause in December
- EUR/AUD Poised to Breakout amidst Next Week’s AU CPI and ECB Meeting
- Japan PM Abe: Trade restrictions will not benefit anyone