We may see another attempt in EURCHF to the upside. Despite my expectation for a break higher the pair failed to extend its short-term gains and is rangebound in the 1.2800-1.2970 rectangle. Another bounce from the 1.2800 support is likely so I’m looking to enter long on a higher low on the 15m or 1h timeframe.
EUR/CHF: another attempt higher?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 at 8:21 am and tagged with entry, EURCHF and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Gold Rebounds After Sharp Losses, US Consumer Confidence Shines
- US stocks in deep selling mode, USD/JPY follows DOW lower
- British Pound Halts Slide as UK Surprises With Budget Surplus
- As 10-Year US Yields Break above 3%, is the Dollar Turning a Corner?
- Consumer Confidence Gets a Boost in April
- Mexican EM Guajardo on NAFTA: We will not accept any type of restrictions in aluminum or steel
- Stocks Drop as 10-Year Yield Hits 3%
- Dollar Punches Above 109 Yen, Japanese Inflation Reports Meet Expectations
- USDCAD – Bulls Show Strong Hesitation Under Daily Cloud Top, Risk of Deeper Pullback
- EUR/CHF heading back to 1.2, after drawing support from 4H 55 EMA