EURUSD had a deep correction last week and the pair now trades near the EMA50 on the daily chart which is jsut above the 1.4282 swing hihg in last October. The pair should find some support here so I’m looking for a bullish setup on the intraday timeframes.
EUR/USD: drops to support zone
This entry was posted on Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 8:52 am and tagged with EMA, EURUSD, support and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “EUR/USD: drops to support zone”
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Asia Morning: It Can Be Lonely At The Top
- Market Morning Briefing: Dollar Index Has Bounced From 97.68
- RBA Minutes: Members Considered Rate Cut This Month. Disappointing Job Report Raises the Case for Further Easing
- GBP/USD Signaling Bullish Continuation
- Daily Markets Broadcast
- Asia Morning: Election Outlook Drives GBP Outperformance
- Daily Forex Technical Strategy
- EUR/USD May Be Ready For A Move Higher
- Market Brief: Sterling Strong, Stocks Shrug Off Starting Struggles
- Gold Ends Higher As Treasury Yields And The Dollar Weaken