I entered long on a pullback against the underlying uptrend in EURGBP. The entry was at Bar1 after a bullish pin indicating the end of a pullback following the breakout from a broader correction from the 0.8976 top. The price reached my profit target with a strong gain today after BoE comments on bond purchases. Closed the long with a 154 pips gain at Bar2.
EUR/GBP: winning trade
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2011 at 3:52 pm and tagged with breakout, EURGBP, pinbar, pullback, takeprofit, trend and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Asia Morning: It Can Be Lonely At The Top
- Market Morning Briefing: Dollar Index Has Bounced From 97.68
- RBA Minutes: Members Considered Rate Cut This Month. Disappointing Job Report Raises the Case for Further Easing
- GBP/USD Signaling Bullish Continuation
- Daily Markets Broadcast
- Asia Morning: Election Outlook Drives GBP Outperformance
- Daily Forex Technical Strategy
- EUR/USD May Be Ready For A Move Higher
- Market Brief: Sterling Strong, Stocks Shrug Off Starting Struggles
- Gold Ends Higher As Treasury Yields And The Dollar Weaken