I had a winning trade in EURSEK that I opened last week and closed yesterday. The pair broke above the bearish trendline from last November and then pulled back. I entered long at Bar1 and took profit at Bar2. The entry was a simple breakout pullback trade while the exit was based on gut feeling after the price started to pullback after a wide ranging bullish bar.
EUR/SEK: closed a winner yesterday
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 29th, 2011 at 5:04 pm and tagged with breakout, EURSEK, pullback, takeprofit, trend and posted in journal, trading note. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Market Morning Briefing: Dollar Index Has Bounced From 95.84
- Gold Price Starts Downside Correction From $1,440
- USD/CAD Canadian Dollar Rises On Strong Economic Indicators
- FX Handover: Dollar Bounces On Hawkish FedSpeak, Kiwi King Ahead Of RBNZ
- Eco Data 6/26/19
- Elliott Wave Analysis: Bears May End on USD Index?
- MARKET WRAP: Stocks Fell & Dollar Recovered
- Dollar rebounds as Fed Bullard dismisses 50bps rate cut, Powell emphasizes independence
- Stocks Extend Declines on Soft Consumer Confidence and Housing Data
- Gold – Can Anything Stop the Rally?