A downside breakout from the morning’s range has hit my stop at break even. Price has recovered, still looking to re-enter on a second leg of the pullback in aticipation of a breakout above 0.8667.
Tag Archives: breakeven
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Canadian Inflation Falls Below BOC’s Target
- Yen Hits 6-Week High as Greenback Retreats ahead of Fed
- New Zealand GDP to Slow in Q3 But Things Looking Up for Kiwi
- WTI Oil Outlook: Bears Take a Breather Before Final Push Towards $45.46 Target
- Sunset Market Commentary
- Canadian Consumer Price Growth Slowed in November
- AUD/USD Remains Vulnerable To The Downside Short Term
- EUR/AUD Mid-Day Outlook
- EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook
- GBP/USD Mid-Day Outlook