The EURUSD price action is still not bearish given the fact that it has failed to hit a lower low. Monday’s upmove erased the previous session’s sharp losses and now we have a good chance for a double top. Friday’s low at 1.3573 has to be taken out to complete the bearish pattern.
Tag Archives: doubletop
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Weekly Bottom Line: Rising Infections Pose a Challenge to Economic Recovery
- Forward Guidance: US Virus Resurgence a Cautionary Tale amid Increasingly Positive Economic Data
- Week Ahead: As Good as It Gets?
- Week Ahead – Economic Reopening Continues
- RBA to Stay Put as Flare-Up Threatens Australia’s Envious Virus Record
- Week Ahead – Markets Torn Between Conflicting Narratives
- Weekly Economic and Financial Commentary: Waves of Data Headed into Independence Day Weekend
- Sunset Market Commentary
- US 30 Index Attempts To Keep Recent Gains Intact
- GBPUSD Holds Inside Ichimoku Cloud After Bullish Cross Within SMAs