The 4h uptrend in USDCAD is broken with a strong first thrust lower. The lower high-lower low sequence indicates that the downtrend from the October high is still intact and the current upswing is rather a good short setup than a dowside failure. Now I am looking for a trendline break on the 1h chart.
Tag Archives: firstthrust
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
September 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- EUR/USD Daily Outlook
- GBP/USD Daily Outlook
- USD/CHF Daily Outlook
- USD/JPY Daily Outlook
- AUD/USD Daily Outlook
- USD/CAD Daily Outlook
- Dollar Mildly Higher after US-China Trade Talk Cancelled
- Market Morning Briefing: Aussie Has Come Off From Crucial Resistance Near 0.73
- EUR/USD Remains Supported Near 1.1700
- WTI oil breaks 71 as OPEC ignores Trump and sticks with its own plan