The 4h uptrend in USDCAD is broken with a strong first thrust lower. The lower high-lower low sequence indicates that the downtrend from the October high is still intact and the current upswing is rather a good short setup than a dowside failure. Now I am looking for a trendline break on the 1h chart.
Tag Archives: firstthrust
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- How Much Money You Need to Start Trading on Forex
- GER30 Stock Index En Route to Third Weekly Gain
- Market Wrap: Stocks Slips Again , Safe Haven Jump
- Sunset Market Commentary
- USD/JPY Mid-Day Outlook
- USD/CHF Mid-Day Outlook
- EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook
- SARB Kept Interest Rates Unchanged
- GBP/USD Mid-Day Outlook
- Sterling Enjoying Renewed Buying, But Traders Remain Cautious