The 4h uptrend in USDCAD is broken with a strong first thrust lower. The lower high-lower low sequence indicates that the downtrend from the October high is still intact and the current upswing is rather a good short setup than a dowside failure. Now I am looking for a trendline break on the 1h chart.
Tag Archives: firstthrust
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Trump’s Iranian Decision Basically Ended the OPEC+ Production Cuts
- Canadian Dollar Edges Higher, Oil Prices Rise as U.S. Tightens Sanctions on Iran
- Brent Futures Trade Near Multi-Month High; Upward Sloping Range Holds
- The Most Traded Currencies in Foreign Exchange
- Do Financial Markets Have Financial Cycles?
- Scalping the Forex Market: A Beginner’s Guide
- How Keeping a Trading Journal Can Help You Boost Performance
- Best Practices that Maintain and Restore Mental Energy for Trading
- CADJPY Squeezed by Bollinger Band; Strong Movement is Expected
- Easter Monday Provides Another Trading Lull