I entered long in GBPUSD after the break above the two bullish pin bars with long lower wicks. I entered on the pullback after the breakout allowig me a fairly close initial stop which was hit as the pullback extended into the US traing hours. Now the pair is testing the 50% fibo level just below the 1.6000 mark. This level also meets the measured move target of the A-B-C correction on the 4h chart.
Tag Archives: GBPUSD pullback
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
June 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Market Morning Briefing: Dollar Index Has Bounced From 95.84
- Gold Price Starts Downside Correction From $1,440
- USD/CAD Canadian Dollar Rises On Strong Economic Indicators
- FX Handover: Dollar Bounces On Hawkish FedSpeak, Kiwi King Ahead Of RBNZ
- Eco Data 6/26/19
- Elliott Wave Analysis: Bears May End on USD Index?
- MARKET WRAP: Stocks Fell & Dollar Recovered
- Dollar rebounds as Fed Bullard dismisses 50bps rate cut, Powell emphasizes independence
- Stocks Extend Declines on Soft Consumer Confidence and Housing Data
- Gold – Can Anything Stop the Rally?