I entered long in GBPUSD after the break above the two bullish pin bars with long lower wicks. I entered on the pullback after the breakout allowig me a fairly close initial stop which was hit as the pullback extended into the US traing hours. Now the pair is testing the 50% fibo level just below the 1.6000 mark. This level also meets the measured move target of the A-B-C correction on the 4h chart.
Tag Archives: GBPUSD pullback
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- AUD/USD Daily Outlook
- USD/CAD Daily Outlook
- USD/JPY Daily Outlook
- USD/CHF Daily Outlook
- EUR/USD Daily Outlook
- GBP/USD Daily Outlook
- Sterling Firm as Brexit Deal is Near, Inflation Data Watched
- Market Morning Briefing: Aussie Could Get Some Support At 0.67
- Sterling firm despite DUP’s concerns on Johnson’s Brexit concessions
- EUR/GBP Accelerating Losses, UK & Euro Zone CPI Reports Next