I entered long in GBPUSD after the break above the two bullish pin bars with long lower wicks. I entered on the pullback after the breakout allowig me a fairly close initial stop which was hit as the pullback extended into the US traing hours. Now the pair is testing the 50% fibo level just below the 1.6000 mark. This level also meets the measured move target of the A-B-C correction on the 4h chart.
Tag Archives: GBPUSD pullback
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- USDJPY heading lower after Trump cancels summit with North Korean Kim
- USD/JPY Mid-Day Outlook
- USD/CHF Mid-Day Outlook
- EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook
- GBP/USD Mid-Day Outlook
- Trade Wars and Auto Tariffs Dominate the Markets, 10 Year Yield Losing 3% Handle
- US initial claims rose 11k to 234k in the week ended May 19
- EURUSD – Declines, Looks To Weaken Further
- DAX Steadies After Sharp
- UK Retail Sales Beats Expectations