The EURCHF daily chart shows a head-and-shoulders like pattern after the trendline break. I recon that the H&S patter should show at the end of a prolonged uptrend not within the prior downleg. The ‘neckline’ of this pattern is close to the level of the trendline breakout which means that the loss of that support will trigger further downside.
Tag Archives: headandshoulders
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Profit Taking Continues In Subdued Trade
- WTI Oil Outlook: Bulls Are Taking A Breather Under 100SMA
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- Trade Issues Remain In Focus, German Feb ZEW Survey Mixed
- CADJPY Advances Above SMAs With Soft Momentum
- XAU/USD Breaks Dominant Pattern
- USD/JPY Passes 61.80% Fibo
- EUR/USD Trades Sideways
- GBP/USD Will Surge To 1.2950
- German ZEW: No rapid recovery, no improvement in next six months