I’ve missed this perfect long setup for a breakout pullback entry. I hesitated while I was considering that the pair has given back most of yesterday’s gain. The price broke out and never looked back. I entered long at Bar1 when the move paused and retested its prior long at 0.8725 which in hindsight was a good entry. Nonetheless I closed the long at Bar2 near break even being uncomfortable with the price level. Big mistake. In fact two mistakes in the same trade.
Tag Archives: mistake
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Profit Taking Continues In Subdued Trade
- WTI Oil Outlook: Bulls Are Taking A Breather Under 100SMA
- Forex Technical Analysis: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- Trade Issues Remain In Focus, German Feb ZEW Survey Mixed
- CADJPY Advances Above SMAs With Soft Momentum
- XAU/USD Breaks Dominant Pattern
- USD/JPY Passes 61.80% Fibo
- EUR/USD Trades Sideways
- GBP/USD Will Surge To 1.2950
- German ZEW: No rapid recovery, no improvement in next six months