The EURCHF is trading in a range just below the 1.3500 level which is also near the 61.8% fibo retracement (1.3483). Since the downside is still preferred I will enter short on a breakout lower. A failed upside breakout prior to a firm move lower would make the short signal even better.
Tag Archives: range
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Spot Gold Rallies above $1300 on Renewed Uncertainty after US – North Korea Talks Were Cancelled
- Commentary following Trump’s Announcement about the North Korea Summit
- US 100 Index Eyes 7,000 Handle; Bullish in Long-Term
- Sunset Market Commentary
- Canadian Dollar Dips as Trump Threatens Tariffs
- Gold surges and regain 1300 as Kim-Trump meeting is called off
- USDJPY heading lower after Trump cancels summit with North Korean Kim
- USD/JPY Mid-Day Outlook
- USD/CHF Mid-Day Outlook
- EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook