EURUSD had a deep correction last week and the pair now trades near the EMA50 on the daily chart which is jsut above the 1.4282 swing hihg in last October. The pair should find some support here so I’m looking for a bullish setup on the intraday timeframes.
Tag Archives: support
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
October 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Euro recovers, Italian yeild reverses as EU Moscovici wants to reduce tensions with Italy
- Temporary Consolidation on AUDJPY Points Lower – Elliott Wave Analysis
- EURUSD Outlook: Bounces on Profit-Taking Seen as Positioning ahead of Fresh Weakness
- USDCAD Outlook: Loonie Falls on Weak Canadian Data, Strong Greenback and Oil Price Fall
- US Election Monitor #3: Standstill as US Criticises China Trade Policy
- Week Ahead- ECB Decision, US GDP and Davos In Desert
- Week Ahead – Central Banks and US Q3 GDP in Focus; BoC Poised to Raise Rates
- Weekly Focus: Pressure on Italy is Set to Intensify
- Canadian Inflation Closer to 2% in September after Summer Spike
- Canadian August Retail Sales Decline