EURUSD had a deep correction last week and the pair now trades near the EMA50 on the daily chart which is jsut above the 1.4282 swing hihg in last October. The pair should find some support here so I’m looking for a bullish setup on the intraday timeframes.
Tag Archives: support
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Canadian Dollar Edges Higher, Oil Prices Rise as U.S. Tightens Sanctions on Iran
- Brent Futures Trade Near Multi-Month High; Upward Sloping Range Holds
- The Most Traded Currencies in Foreign Exchange
- Do Financial Markets Have Financial Cycles?
- Scalping the Forex Market: A Beginner’s Guide
- How Keeping a Trading Journal Can Help You Boost Performance
- Best Practices that Maintain and Restore Mental Energy for Trading
- CADJPY Squeezed by Bollinger Band; Strong Movement is Expected
- Easter Monday Provides Another Trading Lull
- Euro Yawing on Easter Monday, but US Oil Sanctions Could Rattle Markets