EURUSD had a deep correction last week and the pair now trades near the EMA50 on the daily chart which is jsut above the 1.4282 swing hihg in last October. The pair should find some support here so I’m looking for a bullish setup on the intraday timeframes.
Tag Archives: support
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Spot Gold Rallies above $1300 on Renewed Uncertainty after US – North Korea Talks Were Cancelled
- Commentary following Trump’s Announcement about the North Korea Summit
- US 100 Index Eyes 7,000 Handle; Bullish in Long-Term
- Sunset Market Commentary
- Canadian Dollar Dips as Trump Threatens Tariffs
- Gold surges and regain 1300 as Kim-Trump meeting is called off
- USDJPY heading lower after Trump cancels summit with North Korean Kim
- USD/JPY Mid-Day Outlook
- USD/CHF Mid-Day Outlook
- EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook