EURUSD had a deep correction last week and the pair now trades near the EMA50 on the daily chart which is jsut above the 1.4282 swing hihg in last October. The pair should find some support here so I’m looking for a bullish setup on the intraday timeframes.
Tag Archives: support
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
August 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- DAX Gains Continue as Trade Tensions Ease
- XAUUSD Outlook: Bulls Face Strong Headwinds at Falling 10SMA
- EUR/USD Mid-Day Outlook
- GBP/USD Mid-Day Outlook
- USD/CHF Mid-Day Outlook
- US Dollar Index Heads Lower But Remains in Upward Pattern
- USD/JPY Mid-Day Outlook
- Dollar Stabilizes Mildly as Selling Focus Turns to Yen
- EU considering unscheduled summit in November to handle Brexit
- Into US session: Yen and Dollar Weak, Euro strong as German-Italian spread narrows