EURUSD had a deep correction last week and the pair now trades near the EMA50 on the daily chart which is jsut above the 1.4282 swing hihg in last October. The pair should find some support here so I’m looking for a bullish setup on the intraday timeframes.
Tag Archives: support
Tag Cloud1stthrust 123pattern AlBrooks atr AUDUSD breakeven breakout confluence correction DAX doubletop ECB EMA entry EUR EURCHF EURGBP EURGBP pullback EURNOK EURSEK EURUSD exit fakey FED fibonacci firstthrust flag flow futuresmag GBPCHF GBPJPY GBPNOK GBPUSD GBPUSD pullback headandshoulders insidebar keltnerbands measuredmove mistake performance pinbar pivotlevel priceaction psychology pullback range recap reversal s&p500 setup stoploss strategy support tactics takeprofit trend trendline USDCAD USDCHF USDJPY
June 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Market Morning Briefing: Dollar Index Has Bounced From 95.84
- Gold Price Starts Downside Correction From $1,440
- USD/CAD Canadian Dollar Rises On Strong Economic Indicators
- FX Handover: Dollar Bounces On Hawkish FedSpeak, Kiwi King Ahead Of RBNZ
- Eco Data 6/26/19
- Elliott Wave Analysis: Bears May End on USD Index?
- MARKET WRAP: Stocks Fell & Dollar Recovered
- Dollar rebounds as Fed Bullard dismisses 50bps rate cut, Powell emphasizes independence
- Stocks Extend Declines on Soft Consumer Confidence and Housing Data
- Gold – Can Anything Stop the Rally?